Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

You serious Clark?

She is obviously mentally handicapped. Just one of hundreds of thousands of them thrown on the streets. As the father of a special needs child I will not find humor in this tragedy. Very sad.

She is obviously mentally handicapped. Just one of hundreds of thousands of them thrown on the streets. As the father of a special needs child I will not find humor in this tragedy. Very sad.

Mental handicap does not equate to mental illness. Since she was apparently a "smart" doctoral student at one point and definitely not mentally handicapped, I give my vote to drugs or delusion...just like the "smart" college prof who started the other fires in California earlier this summer.

california-woman-suspected-being-serial-131545228.html

Mental handicap does not equate to mental illness. Since she was apparently a "smart" doctoral student at one point and definitely not mentally handicapped, I give my vote to drugs or delusion...just like the "smart" college prof who started the other fires in California earlier this summer.

california-woman-suspected-being-serial-131545228.html
Okay, mentally ill then. I don't feel much inclined to lampoon them either.

I finished my PhD back in 2004 and I can tell you without reservation that almost all the candidates in that program had NO business being there. The gal I shared an office with the last two years was certifiable crazy. Right off the deep end. The police had to drag her out of there the year after I graduated. Too many institutions these days are feeling the financial pressure to take warm bodies of any sort into post grad programs. At Yosemite I worked with a masters grad from Columbia University who literally could not write a sentence! No exaggeration. But he was a minority student with govt funding so who cares? He paid his tuition so he's entitled to a degree. And look at the nutty program this gal was enrolled in. Do you think it has any credibility?

Last edited:

I finished my PhD back in 2004 and I can tell you without reservation that almost all the candidates in that program had NO business being there. The gal I shared an office with the last two years was certifiable crazy. Right off the deep end. The police had to drag her out of there the year after I graduated. Too many institutions these days are feeling the financial pressure to take warm bodies of any sort into post grad programs. At Yosemite I worked with a masters grad from Columbia University who literally could not write a sentence! No exaggeration. But he was a minority student with govt funding so who cares? He paid his tuition so he's entitled to a degree. And look at the nutty program this gal was enrolled in. Do you think it has any credibility?

R-4860913-1568506048-4338.jpeg.jpg

Too many institutions these days are feeling the financial pressure to take warm bodies of any sort into post grad programs. At Yosemite I worked with a masters grad from Columbia University who literally could not write a sentence! No exaggeration. But he was a minority student with govt funding so who cares? He paid his tuition so he's entitled to a degree. And look at the nutty program this gal was enrolled in. Do you think it has any credibility?

i-dont-believe-you-whatever.gif

I am sorry to hear of your personal struggles, but in no way did OP mock special needs kids. You really need to find a way to lighten up - it is growing tiring.

I am sorry to hear of your personal struggles, but in no way did OP mock special needs kids. You really need to find a way was just wondering to lighten up - it is growing tiring.
Well really I was just wondering if I was living under a rock because I had not heard about drinking boiled bear piss or something. I thought maybe I'd get some super indigenous hunting powers or maybe human strength. So I wanted to get everyone else's take on the situation. 😉

How does one post a demand for a more respectful dialog regarding the mentally ill in post #22 and then follow up in post #26 with the use of "certifiable crazy", "off the deep end", and "nutty"? SMH!

Well really I was just wondering if I was living under a rock because I had not heard about drinking boiled bear piss or something. I thought maybe I'd get some super indigenous hunting powers or maybe human strength. So I wanted to get everyone else's take on the situation. 😉
Try some THC oil in your vape. It seemed to work for this ladies thesis.

My mom, age 91 and a Redding resident, had to pack to leave her home because of this fruitcake. My middle daughters beau had his parents evacuated as well as my niece and her family. Yeah mental health is an issue in society today but so is self abuses impact on those around them. My LEO friends from Redding said this woman was high as a kite on mushrooms and weed when they got her and putting an entire community at risk just because you want to roll in your self-induced fog with “nature” is NOT ok🤬

. I thought maybe I'd get some super indigenous hunting powers or maybe human strength. So I wanted to get everyone else's take on the situation. 😉

If you consume enough, we have two that provide hunting powers or liquid courage. Ice wine and Sourtoe. We have a very sophisticated method of checking whether or not something is edible or drinkable. We give it to the dogs first. If they eat or drink it, we are good to go ;)

Actually, Eyjonas, my first thought was dont drag us into this train wreck ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back