Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR 2017

junior88

Ok guys, Super Bowl is over, now it's time to gear up for NASCAR. Our group name is elk camp, group #4842 and pw is muledeer. I promise I will not be as bad as I was last year, and I was awful

I'm in again! Even without any insider tips from the NASCAR cruise.

I'm in.
So far I am in 7th place. Probably as close to the lead as I'll be all year.
For those who wonder why we play...
A lot of folks turn off the tele when their guy crashes out, unless there is a likelihood of fisticuffs. Having 4 racers gives you incentive to pull for someone else or hope Joey gets put into the wall- both of which make the races enjoyable after your guy is in the garage.

anybody ever notice that joey looks like a young Richard Petty? especially when he has his glasses on. Oh well, on a more serious note, Junior is on the front row!!

Ugly and exciting at the same time. Who would have figured Waltrip would NOT be involved in a wreck? Should have stuck with him just for sentiment, then I would be tied for first!

It seems as though NASCAR won't be as sponsor friendly as they were in the past. The door has been opened for guys like Cole Whitt to lead a lap. I had David Ragan who wrecked first in the race. He comes back out 11 laps down and ends the day with a 25th place finish. Going to be a crazy year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back