Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming results

Wyoming is a small place they all have a cousin, brother, aunt, etc. that work at game and fish. It seems to only be the residents with early insight.

As a resident of Saskatchewan (very similar to Wyoming), I would be EXTREMELY furious to know that some get their results early simply based on who they know and I am sure most residents of this province share this mindset.

But eh, that's my opinion and as a non-res applying in Wyoming I'm happy to wait until 1000hr today!

I don't get my early results thru any employee and it's quite doubtful any employee will risk their job over draw results.

So honest question then, how do you get them early? Not bitching or complaining, actually curious to know.

I don't mean to stir a pot here but if it's a "secret" why talk about it on a public forum?

So honest question then, how do you get them early? Not bitching or complaining, actually curious to know.

I don't mean to stir a pot here but if it's a "secret" why talk about it on a public forum?

*Spoiler Alert*

He doesn't.

Just trolling all the people who read it, then instantly search "Wyoming Back Door"

I for 1 am a fan of waiting until ten and smashing that refresh button until it goes through.

*Spoiler Alert*

He doesn't.

Just trolling all the people who read it, then instantly search "Wyoming Back Door"

I for 1 am a fan of waiting until ten and smashing that refresh button until it goes through.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's a game I play with the department; they close one door, I find another. If I told people how it's done, they'd tell their friends and the door gets closed.

Totally struck out on WY Antelope. Very disappointed. 1st choice type one tag creeped up about 1/2 a point in the special which was enough to do me in, but the real shocker was the creep on my 2nd choice. Last year it was about a 33% draw as a second choice, this year it took 3 points to draw in the special. Which means it creeped 3 points in one year. WOW! The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. To the leftover list it is. And there's not much there.

Last edited:
No stake in the game at all but looking forward to reading all the successes and disappointments !

Swing and a miss for both my son and I. This is the first year I have been in mid June and still haven't draw a tag in a LONG time.

Looks like we can focus on his Youth Any Bull tag in Utah as that is the only thing either of us has drawn.

wow, even kicked out of the special draw for pronghorn

i don't even wanna go look at the application numbers

Struck out on deer here, again. Going on my third year with out a tag, unless AZ pulls through for me. Damn point creep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back