Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming results

I hope im in the Casper area, looking at bucks this weekend. I don't usually get worked up over a draw, but the 18th can't get here soon enough

I just wanna see a nice buck. If you seen my posts before I am a meat hunter so my goal is to get three deer to put in the freezer. A four point would be nice on the Type I tag if I draw it. If I get to end of season with it, any deer that crosses my line of sight might be dropped and become freezer meat. Casper does have nice bucks in the area. I saw them on the road going to pick up the puppy we got.

Last edited:
I have my dad and my sons in an antelope party and my brother and my sons in a deer party. both should (hopefully) draw barring some crazy point creep. I on the other hand am by myself and will very likely not draw. I will be pleased as punch if they all draw. Bringing two 12 year old boys on their first ever western trip is going to be pretty special. The antelope spot we have locked down. The deer spot not at all. Not a clue. Will need to make some time for Google Earth and OnX during lunch breaks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back