Caribou Gear

Wyoming results

Should I post my results early or wait for everybody to get theirs?

Asking for a friend.

Cant tell you when you should post them but I have a suggestion of where you can stick them. 😉

Only kidding. Hope you drew something good. The rest of us mere mortals have a little time left to dream..

Last edited:
LOL looks like most everyone is getting a touch of buck fever. My hunting buddy and I are already planning supplies and that and I am buying stuff from the commissary and BX for him and his brother. I don't like to wait until right before or even close before getting most everything together.

Cant tell them when you should post them but I have a suggestion of where you can stick them. 😉

Only kidding. Hope you drew something good. The rest of us mere mortals have a little time left to dream..

Brother drew his Antelope tag. That was the important one, he quit hunting 30 years ago and I finally got him to go again.

I got real excited because it's 9:55 am and then realized that I happen to be on central time whereas wyoming is on mountain time....

This will be a long hour lol

awww dang it! I am on a conference call and I snuck a look.....it is not 10 am central time. I goofed. Man, was I confused for a second as there were no results. Every year there is someone who does this and 2020 was my year I guess.

Found out yesterday, 3rd choice antelope, whitey doe tag, hard to draw cow tag in my back yard and gen elk and deer, can’t complain with a mountain goat tag in my pocket though, good luck guys

Found out yesterday, 3rd choice antelope, whitey doe tag, hard to draw cow tag in my back yard and gen elk and deer, can’t complain with a mountain goat tag in my pocket though, good luck guys

How did you find out yesterday? Curious as you're not the first to post something similar.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back