Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming Public land grab

Firehunter

I just read that Wyoming is demanding the federal government transfer all public lank to them. We all know what this means. Just like Montana and Utah are trying to do. Sponsored by Representatives Wharff, Baker, Eklund and Laursen, HB 141 would require the formation of a special state commission that would “oversee the transfer of the lands”
We all are going to have to mobilize on this attack. We need to call these people out !!!

they are in no position to demand anything from the federal government. what a bunch of dipsticks.

Can someone post the email/numbers we need to call to start getting ahead of it voicing our displeasure

Gross, co-sponsor Laursen is a representative for my County. Shouldn't be surprised by the chuckleheads we've got in the legislature. Email drafted and sent.

Wow I guess quick mobilizations do work nice work guys keep making these posts and working together. It’s all we can do.

WWF just reported that it failed introduction.
I sent my email anyway, it just doesn't sit right with me not to call my rep out on it. Disappointed my representative even considered this co-sponsorship. I swear the Republican party in Park County just decided they're saying F it, going full Qanon.

We can make a difference, we have to mobilize against these issues they will continue. Here is another!
We all need to go to Idaho game and fish and go to about and find Rulemaking Process then scroll down to find:

Potential change to outfitter set-aside rule for general hunt elk and deer tags

This gives us a voice on giving even more tags to outfitters out of the Non-Resident pool.
It's a quick do yo support it Yes or No and enter your email.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back