Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wyoming Pronghorn Opener

Like miller said, awesome job, but nobody is suprised:):)

Looks like Tyler had a blast, thats awesome! That looks like a world record yote, like maybe a 200 pounder:)LOL

Looks like a whole lot of fun, guys. Those are three dandy bucks! I don't know if I've ever seen ivory tips as long as those on the friend's buck.

Hoping to head up that way tomorrow, if I get this report done tonight. Hope there is a good one left.

Awesome bucks guys and a great writeup. Congrats all around.

Not much else to say but what a great pair of antelopes, and a big azz coyote to boot!

Congrats on some great animals. It was nice the young'un was in on it all. Your pics and story really has me going now. I thought I couldn't get any more excited about heading out to Wyoming next week for some 'lope hunting, but I may just have to callin sick and leave early now. I can't keep my mind on work anyhow.

Great pictures.....especially the early morning lighting on that first one.

Handling those giant lopes is a great way to get Tyler set on carrying on the B&C family tradition.

Good job Kurt!

Well done fella's!! Kurt, stay in the "zone" for this weekend.............big bulls and bucks are waiting!

BTW, can I go to Wyoming with the gang next year?......grin!

Well here goes. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I like seeing our youth out and about my days of dragging my son around have taken a turn. He is about two inches taller then me and in a lot better shape. I am hoping to hunt goats next year but I am only interested in chasing them with a bow. I still haven't found an area that is open to the public to apply for a lincense. Try to understand the regulation are a pain. If you have any help I am all ears. A Flat lander from Minnesota.

Nice Job guys. I'm sure the youngster will remember that epic trip for years.

I'd have to say a pronghorn hunt is probably the best species to bring a kid along on.

NIce Spitz you didn't shoot this one in the face.

Lope races, I hope there are some left this weekend for my pops.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJS4KIDS
Back