Wyoming Pronghorn Opener

The only bad thing about this hunt was 6:40AM was a little too early to be cracking open a celebratory beer in front of my 9yr old and non-drinking hunting pal. I had to wait until after the boy fell asleep in the hotel in Meteetsee on the way home that night, while caping Spitz's buck on the table in the room. Ice cold Old Mil light. :D

My sister won't be allowed to shoot hers until after noon on the opener in MT.

The only bad thing about this hunt was 6:40AM was a little too early to be cracking open a celebratory beer in front of my 9yr old and non-drinking hunting pal. I had to wait until after the boy fell asleep in the hotel in Meteetsee on the way home that night, while caping Spitz's buck on the table in the room. Ice cold Old Mil light. :D

My sister won't be allowed to shoot hers until after noon on the opener in MT.

I just put 30 under ice, planning on driving all night, so I didn't want to run out.....

Sounds like Wyoming round 2.

I long ago stopped counting on my father to pack the beer after a 2007 near dry run.

You brought a 6 pack of beer for a 3 day antelope hunt?

Headed to wonderful Wyoming again tomoorow.

You guys are making me envious. I won't be back up there until next week.

Great looking goats. The best part of this thread is the young man who can take down a coyote of enormous proportions with only a .22. Now that is real talent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back