Wyoming knows how to manage mule deer

Wow! Nice buck Randy! Congrats! What an epic year! Love the crab claw.

Last edited:
Would be nice to see the mule deer population rebound where it used to be. Wyoming had a massive winter kill not too long ago and some areas have an antler requirement or you can shoot any white tail. The area I live in is like that, mule deer must be antlered but I can shoot any whitetail. I love it when I see initiatives that boost mule deer populations along with trophy opportunities. I am primarily a meat hunter myself but I will not turn down a trophy if it presents itself. I prefer does to bucks when it comes to deer. Anyways, hats off and thanks to everyone who worked on this.

Thanks for taking the time to type all of that up. Looking forward to watching it!

Wonderful Buck from a hunt, with what sounds like, wonderful people. WY definitely has the upper hand when it comes to managing it's wildlife resources. Only wish that MT would wake up and follow Wyoming's well thought out game management plan.

That is a really great buck. Congratulations Randy. Thank you for bringing us along with the great story telling.

Classic looking muley, exactly the kind of buck I picture when I think of a big muley! Your having one hell of a season. I really enjoyed reading the write up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back