Wyoming is up...for real

I will be lope hunting as well. Unfortunately this means the cheesehead drew as well.:eek::D

Sweet I am back in. You gotta love a friend who has more points and allows you to apply on his ticket!!!!!!!!

I am going antelope hunting in a reallllllllly goooooood unit. First choice for me.

But, where are the deer results? It shows my antelope and elk results, but not deer. Anyone else seeing their deer results?

My dad and I will be antelope hunting this year also. No deer love for Oscar or myself though. Kind of Glad since I already have 2 deer tags in November.

Fin - I just kept refreshing and it would update each species. First I only had Elk, then antelope popped up and then finally deer.

Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations to all that drew.

I am a little frustrated trying to get into the system?:mad:

Wow, I get to go deer hunting in WY and saved my points. Didn't get my first choice, but it should still be a fun time. There must have been a lot of guys who bailed on WY in Region H, for me to get it on a third choice.

Cool.

Just checked mine. Jake & I will both be hunting antelope & mule deer in Wyoming this year!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

I finally got in and no WY deer tag for me.

It sounds like many tags for guys on the site though. It should be a great year for stories and pics!!!!!

Having a couple good tags in my pocket already helps ease the pain of another unsuccessful notice.:) At this time on any other year, I am ususally scrambling to fugure out how to fill my fall.

Congratulations on the tags guys and make the most of them!

I forgot to put in this year. But luckily, the area I hunt Lopes is mostly private land so there are always over 100 leftover tags. Then for Deer and Elk I just do the general tag.

Residency sure has its benefits . . . no draws needed, cheap tag prices, and no income tax . . . what a State!

Horray! Deer - H for dad and I. Will be our first out of state hunt. Color me excited.

Drew 3 deer tags, 3 antelope tags, and 2 elk tags....nothing great though, but good.

My wife drew a nice deer tag...again...2 times in 3 years on a tag with about 10% draw odds (Fin she drew the area you applied for with your first choice).

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmokinHunter
Back