Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Hunters

Well, it is and has become a political issue and this photo doesn't help the legal management by hunters of wolves. I'm still trying to decide if this pic is a ruse by the hunting opposition or just a bunch of complete dumb s#&*$.

Real hunters I know have no shame in the legal taking of an animal and would not hide their faces in cowardice.

I would like to know the story behind this. One way or the other it is plain they are ignorant idiots.

Ok, But I only see one Rifle there I would use to do that hunt. As for the FB Page, I never went to that. John

It was staged with what they had available. Usually redneck "hunters" have more than one POS gun in their collection.

Highly doubt any wolf lover would pose with a dead wolf. Just say'n.

Sad thing is there is a huge portion of the general hunting public that will sand up for these fools.

I really can't put the KKK together with this image but can link it to some cowboy redneck attempt at vigilante justice.

Last edited:
That outfit puts up a lot of posts and pictures that are counter-productive to their cause. Just pushes those "on the fence" over to the other side.

Stupid is as stupid does. Just because youcan legally do it, sure as hell doesn't mean it's right.

I really can't put the KKK together with this image but can link it to some cowboy redneck attempt at vigilante justice.

Nor can I associate it with the KKK or any of their behavior. Anyone who does is either groping for an explanation, or totally ignorant of the KKK and anything associated with their atrocities. Sounds like a back door way to whip out the race card by implication. I say it is what it is; a bunch of idiots who wanted to show off their accomplishment but didn't want to be visually associated with it. Whipping the whole thing into a froth will accomplish nothing; best to ignore and hope nothing similar surfaces again. Wonder which one brought the whiskey?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back