Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming HMA questions

Gone Fishing

It looks like some Hunter Management Areas don't have drawings or permission slips? Is this true?

For the ones that do require drawing entry and permission slips I see mention of vehicle description, tag number, etc.
I'm going to be in a rental truck, so I won't have that info before the hunt.

One other question. Do they allow group application?

Last edited:
All HMA's have permission slips. Some have drawings, others are unlimited or first come first served. You can modify vehicle info at any time before the hunt and print the permission slip at any time. They do allow group applications for the ones I have hunted. I assume group applications are allowed for all. When in doubt, call the WYG&F. The person you need to contact is Jason Sherwood. https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Law-Enforcement/Field-Personnel-Contact-Info/Warden-contact-info

Last edited:
A lot of the HMAs don't have drawings, but as stated above, all require permission slips. You just go onto the G&F website and fill out and print the permission slip that you carry along with the other slip that is placed on the dashboard of your vehicle in plain sight. I guess you could go to a library or wherever you rent your truck from and ask them to use their computer to do the slips right before your hunt. On ones that require a drawing I'd put your vehicle information and if you get drawn cross it out and put in the truck information when you get to Wyoming and rent the vehicle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back