Caribou Gear Tarp

wyoming hma and wia

thank you sir what part of Wisconsin is Brookfield if you don't mind me askin? im right on the Wisconsin border and when I fish its mainly in Wisconsin or on the big muddy river

thank you sir what part of Wisconsin is Brookfield if you don't mind me askin? im right on the Wisconsin border and when I fish its mainly in Wisconsin or on the big muddy river
It’s a western suburb of Milwaukee. I’m thinking about trying some shore fishing in the Milwaukee harbor for brown trout this weekend.

You might want to consider putting in for buck tags in a really good unit in the regular draw - you could luck out and pull a great tag and if you don’t, you can still get your point and pull your doe tags. Good luck on your hunt - don’t leave us hanging - take lots of pictures and let us know how you do.

You might want to consider putting in for buck tags in a really good unit in the regular draw - you could luck out and pull a great tag and if you don’t, you can still get your point and pull your doe tags. Good luck on your hunt - don’t leave us hanging - take lots of pictures and let us know how you do.

Just a reminder that with antelope licenses in WY you are no longer automatically awarded a preference point when you do not draw your first choice licenses. You have to purchase the preference point during the proper time frame; which is something like July 1 to October 1.

ClearCreek

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back