Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming Goat Down.

sreekers

Got one of my two speed goats this morning. Will be chasing after the next one after I get back from a week of hunting. Will be spending tomorrow through Sunday chasing elk with my bow, then Monday through Wednesday morning going after deer with my rifle.

Guesses on score?

Attachments

• Copy of Goat%201.jpg
    Copy of Goat%201.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 489
  • Copy of Goat%203.jpg
    Copy of Goat%203.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 487
That might be the biggest Goat ever posted on Hunttalk. I need a bigger monitor.

Congrats, and, that is a great idea to hunt in April when there isn't as many other hunters around pushing the 'lopes around.

congrats on the speedgoat scott. Love that country out there. Did you hunt at all over the top by chicken springs? There used to be a couple big bucks hanging out there.

Thats a good buck for that unit. Did you see any nice bucks/bulls?

Ernesto

Congrats, and, that is a great idea to hunt in April when there isn't as many other hunters around pushing the 'lopes around.

Ha ha ha. Don't you know the horns are small around april.... Best time is July. So I have heard from the texans and oklahomans working out there on the pipelines.

For the record, he was shot on September 11th 2008. Jose, yes the picture is huge, have issues resizing them.

Nesto, saw one good bull. Probably about 330, 6x7. He will be dead when rifle hits though, he was dumber than a box of rocks, don't know how he made it this long. No deer today, kind of surprised.

It was raining too hard, and the road to chicken springs was far too soupy to try taking. We tried it, turned around and ended up where I shot this dude.

Nice buck! Pretty cool how white the "ivory" tips are on that guy. Sure didn't hide what unit you were in, though. ;)

Yeah that road can be nasty when wet. Looks like you were on that road as you just drop off the top of white mountain to the north by the old railroad??? Looks like that sandy spot.

I got a cool pic of boars tusk I'll post tomorrow...

Very nice!! Don't know about the score, but I will be looking for something like that in a week.... :D

79 3/8 is the unofficial score. Just under 16 on each horn, left slightly longer. Got into the elk tonight, am in town grabbing a few things that I forgot. Could have killed a cow and had two bulls bugling good, but they didn't seem too interested. If I come in again I will post another update.

Sweet pic with Boars Tusk in the back ground. Nice buck! Good luck with the Deer and the Elk. Same area? If so there are some big boys out there.

That bottom picture is super. Photoshop the tounge out and blow it up for a frame. Post the high res again and I can do it in less than two minutes for you.

79 3/8....wow, that scores well!! Congrats to ya! Good luck with the next week and a half. Gotta love WY. this time of year. :)

Back