Wyoming Goat Down.

Scott,
How did u do elk hunting?

Heres the pic I have of boars tusk. I found that shed laying exactly like that. 5 feet off the side of the road up on top of white mountain. Of course i was in the very bottom when I spotted it. The road was drifted in so no one could of found it anyhow.

Last edited:
Can you guess where I'm standing in this next pic?

Man I used to spend a lot of time in that country. Seems so long ago. I sure do miss seeing those big antlers sticking out above the sage. Wish they would knock the # of bull tags out there in half to bring some of the quality back...

Last edited:
Betcha you are square off the highway on that last one, ha.

I did very well calling the bulls, they just wouldn't cross that last gap. Next time I will be using a decoy for sure. Had one old bull that I had a personal battle going with just to get him in. He just wouldn't cross the last bit. He would have gone 300 plus, but just couldn't get him in. Could see him moving in the clearcut but he wouldn't cross any of the gaps I had planned to hit him in.

Saw one good deer, but he only showed himself on the hill side once. Never gave me a chance to give me a pattern.

How is Alaska going for you?

I'm right at the base of black rock in that pic. Only two sheds I found that day.

AK is going good. We hiked our asses off all summer and fall and a shot was never fired....

I'll be in WY in a couple weeks. Hope to lay the smack down on a coyote when I'm back.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back