Wyoming doe/fawn pronghorn

mtmiller

I just picked up a couple doe tags for the unit I will be hunting my buck.

Just a heads up for anyone else wanting to shoot some lope meat.

Got mine online today along with my conservation stamp.I only got 1 doe tag as I dont know how pronghorn taste yet.

Got mine online today along with my conservation stamp.I only got 1 doe tag as I dont know how pronghorn taste yet.

I'm thinking you'll regret not buying that second tag.

Argh...I forgot and left for work at 6:30 this morning.

Still a few options left...just more driving.

Argh...I forgot and left for work at 6:30 this morning.

Still a few options left...just more driving.

Got to work at 6am, but stayed in the office until 8:01. Good field day after that.

Will I see you again in WY or did lickbag scare you off? I will understand.:D

I see there are still some tags in your vicinity. Are you going to be there opening day? Prolly wouldn't make it if so, as I have commited to IB in CO until then, and then have a goat season of my own starting.

That good hu? maybe I will get a second one do the bucks taste stronger than the doe.I also have a buck tag I forgot to mention that before.

I have a very small sample size, the only two antelope I've munched on were bucks from this last year, and both were awesome. I didn't like it as well as whitetail, but I did like it more than elk.

2 buck tags and 2 doe tags for me, 1 buck and 2 does for the daughter. I may have to get another 2 for each of us and a 2nd buck tag for the kid. I wonder if 12 Antelope will fill up a long bed?

I have a very small sample size, the only two antelope I've munched on were bucks from this last year, and both were awesome. I didn't like it as well as whitetail, but I did like it more than elk.

I like Elk the best followed by Pronghorn then Whitetail, hopefully I'll get to try Moose and Caribou before I kick the bucket.

Bob.

I drew a buck tag in the draw and picked up a doe tag yesterday. I'm in on a group hunt with a bunch of guys from Archery Talk. I also have an archery tag for antelope in Colorado. I like antelope meat better than deer and it's a close tie with elk for best for me.

Got to work at 6am, but stayed in the office until 8:01. Good field day after that.

Will I see you again in WY or did lickbag scare you off? I will understand.:D

Keep it up.... you will be boning out those doe by yourself with those comment.
Looking forward to the hunt. slay some lope, take a rental up the spine to look at some deer, drink some beer. Unfortunatly I am out of my home made italian sausage, but I have some summer sausage that you will have to give a try.

After reading this post me and 2 buddies decided we are buying 9 speed goat doe tags in the am for a 4 day weekend of wacken and stacken flat tops in WY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back