MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wyoming deadline

You can go into your account and see what you can change, which will be area and type. Cancel when done looking around; no harm no foul.

you can probably change between full price types, e.g. full price bull and full price cow, which is type 1 and 4? i think

i think what was meant is you cannot change a full price bull (or any full price) to a reduced price cow (or any other reduced price), those are separate applications

i could see that being a clearly confusing point if not well clarified over the phone - two types of applications have several sub types within them, essentially
The unit I want to hunt does not have a type 4 tag.

The unit I want to hunt does not have a type 4 tag.

well, my only point was that's the type of change you can make. the kinds of changes you can make are full price to full price types and to different units with full price options.

it was just to clarify for you that you can change types, just not reduced price to full price and vice versa

If you applied for type 1,2,4,5,9 or General, you can change the hunt area number and/or the type to a different number (1,2,4,5,9)

If you applied for a type 6,7,8, you can change the hunt area number and/or a different 6,7,8 type.

You can’t change from a full price (type 1...9) to a reduced price (type 6-8). If you go in and try to edit, you’ll quickly see what you’re allowed to do.

Hope that makes sense.

Back