Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming bound!!

Nice job, IB. That's a good looking bull! I like the frosty sleeping bag picture. I thought I was getting too old to do that, but if your dad can do it, maybe I should stop being such a wuss. :D

Congrats on a nice bull, story and season. Having your dad there, had to make is special.

IDB, Good to see you finally connected and a good bull to boot. You had me worried that you were going to keep passing, run out of season and end up eating tag soup......like I have done before. Thanks for all of the video footage and for taking us along with you on this years hunt. You have a understanding bride......a true keeper.

Congrats! Good thing about not shooting one bigger than your wife's is that you still have an excuse to try!!

don't feel bad ID i chased elvis all of bowseasn then when rifle started i shot a spike that still had milk on its lips
if i'm going to get him it has to be with my bow
i did miss a 6x6 with a drop tine THREE times with the bow you would have thought i was playing pinball the way those arrows bounced threw the trees
:confused:
i hunted 21 days in sept and 2 in oct just couldn't get ahead of elvis the 7x7 but i'll got some pics of a 340ish 6x7 i got to 99 yrds from but no chance for a shot at that range. he is a dink compaired to elvis.
if someone can downsize them i'll e-mail them
elk3.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back