Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming bound!!

Thanks for the story. Even though he's not as big as your wife's, still a dandy bull. Cool to have your pops along for the hunt too.

Congratulations Bryce!!! That is waaaaaaaaay bigger then any bull I have ever killed. I would be happy with him anyday. And your dad was there to share in the memories. Sounds like a perfect hunt to me. Way to go dude!

(Sorry I missed your call, I owe you one)

Awesome bull man, you did great. I know I wouldn't have had to think very hard on that bull.

Thanks guys for all the compliments. It was a fun year and one I will not soon forget. It was nice having the old man up there for company. We talked a lot about his past hunts. The last time he had been under the stars in November without a tent. etc... Even though it had been 10+ years since he had done that I think he enjoyed every minute of it. I wish I had taken more pics but the hunt pretty much consumed me and you forget about the little things. Here is a pic of my dad holding the elk after he packed it off the mountain.
P1030320.jpg

thats a nice bull, Congrats..... you waaaaaay earned it this time bro

Great bull and obviously a great hunt.

Remember it isn't always the size of the antlers that dictates how great the hunt was although that is one dandy bull.

IDB....You gotta be happy with something like that after the time and effort you put into it. Now if you would've shot that first thing like Moosie did then you'd feel like.....well....Moosie. ;) This way you had the ol' man up there with ya and got to share it with him.

Thanks for all the pics along the way. Congrats!!

Anyone not happy with that bull should stop hunting. It's a great bull IB!
Congrats and I'm glad to hear you had a good time in WY again!

Elk

Way to go IB. You deserve it !

Moose, is wasn't the first thing you saw but instead the 2nd right, coming back from lunch. :D I bet if we look at OggyDoggy's posts that's exactly what it said. I don't know how IB got any hunting in, having to run you to town for lunch all the time :p

~AO

First, tenth, last.....either way yours was pretty sweet to Moosie. :p

..you know I was kidding right. it actually was the first good bull we saw that evening. Unlike Bugler, I'm a wackum and Stackum fella :D

LUNCH ?!?!?! Someone say lunch ? hump

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back