wyoming antelope...yeah baby

Ok im going to take a guess here and say you are either from Wisconsin,Minnesota, or Iowa.The few clues are shotguns, paper plates,and "out by the barn".Where are you from buckwilder.

Last edited:
Ok im going to take a guess here and say you are either from Wisconsin,Minnesota, or Iowa.The few clues are shotguns, paper plates,and "out by the barn".Where are you from buckwilder.

This is like a bad game show or something.

Hey why are we automatically thinking he's from the Midwest...some of us have degree's! And some of our paper plates are really small!

Ok seriously this is some funny ...... Can this guy really be serious? Because if he is I would recommend all people in the general area of his hunting zone to vacate the county prior to opening day. LOL, this thread is too funny.

indiana boy, born here my whole life...ready to do damage on antelope herd with paps model 12. i agree with huntbux, everybody should vacate unit 9 saturday mornin, im bloodthirsty and dont see reel good anymore...do you guys usually batter the prairie dog n fry it or crock pot it like squirrle?

indiana boy, born here my whole life...ready to do damage on antelope herd with paps model 12. i agree with huntbux, everybody should vacate unit 9 saturday mornin, im bloodthirsty and dont see reel good anymore...do you guys usually batter the prairie dog n fry it or crock pot it like squirrle?

cast iron skillet with lard, too dry without it.

Buckwild, remember to bring climbing sticks for yur tree stand, screw in tree steps aint allowed for stand hunting,,,,

yeaaaahh baby

got me one boys. actually got two of them. wife got two of them and a nice mule deer. those mule deer have big ears. i'll post some pictures as soon as i can.

That's awesome Buckwild.... sounds like you and your cousin had a blast...:)

Cant' wait to see your lopes and trophy mule deer... let's here the story too.. ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back