Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming Antelope OTC public land

awapiti

This past weekend, I spent a couple of days down in Wyoming hunting antelope in a leftover tag unit. Had very limited public land access and ended up sharing a mile square area with 6 other hunters. It got a little crazy a few times, so I stayed in the furthest corner and walked the fence line on the furthest boundary. Got lucky and ended up taking this buck by noon of the first day, my best antelope to date. I spent the next day scouthing a few other units and found a more promising unit as a back up for next year. Wyoming antelope hunting is a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year. But, before I get ahead of myself, I will be taking my 12 year old twin boys on their first big game hunt this Saturday for antelope in Montana. I am sure that hunt will surpass any that I have had to date. I might even be more excited than they are. :D

wyomingantelope2011013.jpg
[/IMG]

wyomingantelope2011019.jpg
[/IMG]

Great looking buck. Who even needs a premium tag in WY??? Looks like great buck's are all over that state if you are willing to work for them a little bit.

Congrats man that is a heck of a buck for leftover unit and on public land with that much pressure. Good luck to the boys let us know how you do. I cant wait fot the day to take my kids out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back