Wyoming 2022 draw results!!!!

I snagged the only Antelope tag in the special random thats in the same area as my wife's unit 100 elk tag. Looks like I got a reason to go now rather than be salty about her getting to pick and chose over which bull is big enough :ROFLMAO:

O and the best part is I got to wake her up and go "don't even bother checking your results, you're a loser"

I snagged the only Antelope tag in the special random thats in the same area as my wife's unit 100 elk tag. Looks like I got a reason to go now rather than be salty about her getting to pick and chose over which bull is big enough :ROFLMAO:

O and the best part is I got to wake her up and go "don't even bother checking your results, you're a loser"
Seeth, let me now when you and the wife are in town this fall. I am going to need you to meet me at a C store and stand next to me at the lottery machine, dam you two are lucky! Congrats...

Just tough - no draw on special antelope in a unit that was a certainty and not desirable for the two of us - doe tags were low chance anyway, but now up the creek without a paddle. Wife is devastated - she said can’t I trade my Wyoming Elk for an Antelope tag (this is what she really wanted to hunt). Sigh. If anyone knows an outfitter who might have something management like from leftovers I’m all ears - we weren’t looking for a trophy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back