Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming 2022 draw results!!!!

Trying to burn 6 points in the special antelope with my buddy and dad.

Also put in for doe antelope tags with my wife and daughter.
I also tried burning my 6 points in the special this year. I had a unit locked out but I wasn’t quite sure if we’d get it. Went with a option 2, hopefully we left enough of a buffer to get it

Hoping to draw an antelope tag with a party of four. It'll be my first and only trip. I'm going with a lifelong friend who's taking his Dad on one last western hunt & a friend of the old man's.
Realistically we probably have another year before we have a slim chance.

Trying for Antelope in an easier to draw unit with two of us - I was contemplating building points, but will be out there for a longer timeframe, and the wife is more keen on antelope than anything else so we'll see. Anything is fair game from her perspective so trophy unit doesn't really matter. Low probs on doe tags as well, but figured it was worth trying to up the odds. Going points on the deer too much as need to spend the time on elk.

I also tried burning my 6 points in the special this year. I had a unit locked out but I wasn’t quite sure if we’d get it. Went with a option 2, hopefully we left enough of a buffer to get it
It is so tough to know what it will take each year to draw. I love WY antelope, and will always keep trying to go, but wanted to burn some points now and hunt before it goes 90/10.

I threw 14 points at a mule deer limited entry unit. I was unsuccessful on elk-I jinxed myself by purchasing a new rifle that I did not need.

I drew an any elk tag in Wyoming’s Unit 45 (Bighorn) after 14 years of applying… I have an ace in the hole as my closest hunting buddy has a small ranch very near our Unit.

We are looking for a wall tent camp (for 2-4 hunters) to rent - any ideas or connections? Or know someone that would? We can either pick it up in Denver or Cody. Our hunt will be from 10/12-10/23 this year. Thanks in advance for for your help!!

I drew an any elk tag in Wyoming’s Unit 45 (Bighorn) after 14 years of applying… I have an ace in the hole as my closest hunting buddy has a small ranch very near our Unit.

We are looking for a wall tent camp (for 2-4 hunters) to rent - any ideas or connections? Or know someone that would? We can either pick it up in Denver or Cody. Our hunt will be from 10/12-10/23 this year. Thanks in advance for for your help!!
Which unit did you draw?
CEF6EE65-2F3F-4709-A641-4EB7AE9291F0.png1DD9EB74-6620-48A1-BD8C-77B26CC2119F.png71E9E980-782E-4C7D-BBBF-6CE2A5E0B89C.png37399F0D-232D-4E9A-903C-2101E70FD457.png5586FF97-31F6-43EE-814F-04064ED3368F.png

I’m in for special antelope and deer. Hoping for a random tag in each. Odds are not good. Probably my first time in five years without an antelope hunt 🥲

On the bright side, I covered the app fees for both my Dad and I, so my Citi Double Cash card will owe me money in July and maybe August too.

Good luck to all

I’m in for special antelope and deer. Hoping for a random tag in each. Odds are not good. Probably my first time in five years without an antelope hunt 🥲

On the bright side, I covered the app fees for both my Dad and I, so my Citi Double Cash card will owe me money in July and maybe August too.

Good luck to all
Good Luck to all in the draws , points or randoms May the Draw gods be with you!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back