Wyo leftovers for a party?

You can make a group purchase for up to 6 hunters when they go on sale, charged to 1 credit card. No drawing.

You can make a group purchase for up to 6 hunters when they go on sale, charged to 1 credit card. No drawing.

***Since when? As far as I knew, all leftovers have always been on an individual basis! Have you done what you're saying before?

***Since when? As far as I knew, all leftovers have always been on an individual basis! Have you done what you're saying before?

Go to G&F website, click "buy a leftover license." It will give you a choice to buy party tags or an individual tag.

We drew our type 1 tags but blanked on type 6. Just looking for some deer or antelope doe tags. Will this be the first year ever that all the antelope unit 23 Type 1 tags sell out? The times they are a changin.

I tried to go to the left over list and it kept coming up as an error. Am I doing something wrong or is that part of their system down?

I tried to go to the left over list and it kept coming up as an error. Am I doing something wrong or is that part of their system down?

***It's down right now and I imagine they're redoing it because of the big screwup they made issuing almost 1000 too many type 1 bull tags to residents for unit 7. I got that same message you did, so it;s not your computer. I also went in to the "buy a leftover license" and learned something new like was stated in that one person can make the transaction for up to six people as long as it's for the same tag and paid on one CC.. That's a new one on me, so you learn something every day!

We drew our type 1 tags but blanked on type 6. Just looking for some deer or antelope doe tags. Will this be the first year ever that all the antelope unit 23 Type 1 tags sell out? The times they are a changin.

***Wondering about your 23-1 comment, as there are hundreds of those tags left just like every other year! They never sell out all the way through the hunting season because it's mostly private land. There are also over 1000 doe tags left and it's a unit where you can buy 4 tags.

***Wondering about your 23-1 comment, as there are hundreds of those tags left just like every other year! They never sell out all the way through the hunting season because it's mostly private land. There are also over 1000 doe tags left and it's a unit where you can buy 4 tags.

Between tag quotas going down,a skimpy leftover list and hunter demand going up I'm speculating that a large portion of those tags sell this year. If I had no other hunt I would be looking that way and pay a trespass fee rather than miss a year. I bet I'm not alone in that thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back