Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WY pronghorn episode

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Since many of you were lucky and drew pronghorn tags this year, thought you might like to watch the episode that airs this week. Wednesday at 9:30pm (Mountain Time).

11816893_1044555928888161_5456994298231982985_n.jpg

Odds are I will never shoot another Wyoming pronghorn such as this one. The old "blind squirrel finds a nut" axiom is at work on this hunt.

If you want to read the blow-by-blow account of how some guys passed this buck, go to the link below and it will be the Hunt Talk thread that talks about every part of the hunt. Unfortunately, TV time constraints do not always allow you to capture and tell every piece of the story.

Hunt Talk story link - http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=260577

And if you want to download these episodes as they come online for this season, go here ----> http://randynewberg.vhx.tv/

I will be watching with interest as it looks like I may have a tag for WY this year too!!! More to follow on that later......

Was a great hunt, and an absolute toad of a buck..... how many points did you have Randy? my wife and I will have 5 next year I believe, but we are staying closer too Idaho.... she may burn her's this next year, have too space out the taxidermist bill.....
Matt

I had recorded this and was able to watch last night. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this episode, I could almost smell the sage.

I hunted off I-80 in the Saratoga area many moons ago and would like to get back to that area.

Anway, well done Randy and congrats on a beautiful pronghorn.

Antelope are my favorite animal to hunt. You get to see lots of animals and it is non strenuous. Most of our deer and elk hunts are not for the faint of heart. I find antelope hunting very relaxing. No getting up 3 hours before daylight and staying on top of the mountain til dark getting back to camp dead beat hours after dark.
Plus antelope are great eating.

Randy, to be honest, I don't watch a lot of the pronghorn hunts on TV. However, there are a select few guys that I will watch hunt pronghorn, and you are one of them. That episode was fantastic. I have only hunted antelope once (2005) and have not felt the need to do it again. After watching your episode, I have to go out pronghorn hunting again. The story telling was intriguing and your passion for chasing pronghorn is infectious. Well done!

Thanks guys. Glad you liked it. Wish I had another tag this year, but I don't.

It airs again tonight at 9:30 Mountain Time.

Big Fin can you tell me what rifle sling that is you are using, and maybe were I can get one. Great show, keep shootin and I'll keep wishin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back