Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WY NR Elk Results Tomorrow- offical on WY F&G

so at 10:01 am Mountain, all of us will stop what we are doing and feverishly call up the website to check the results thereby overloading the system and causing it to crash. It will then be a few more days until we find out. Do I have that about right?:)

The WYG&F website is pretty dependable and will probably say it's experiencing high activity and will have a direct link to the results. The following was on the site regarding the new policy for refunds to unsuccessful applicants:
The Wyoming Game and Fish Department implemented a new method to refund fees to unsuccessful applicants. Unsuccessful applicants will have a credit applied back to the credit card used for submission of the online application. It is anticipated the refund should be available on the credit card by March 4th. Landowners and outfitters who utilized the outfitter portal to submit applications will receive a warrant in the name of the applicant. These refunds will be mailed out the week of February 29th. Outfitters who didn’t submit applications through the outfitter portal will receive a credit applied back to the credit card used to submit the application. If the credit card was a pre-paid card, expired or cancelled a refund warrant will be mailed in the name of the applicant after March 4th.

The suspense is killing me. I don't want to have to wait for Colorado elk results if this one doesn't work out!

neffa,
You have to set a reminder? Holy moly, you must not have the fever as bad as I have it! I have training that day, but I may have to, uh, excuse myself to go chec....err use the restroom!

It's like Christmas Eve. I hope I get what I asked for in the morning!!

Has anyone checked their credit card statement online to see if you have a pending refund showing up?

I've checked a few times and am not showing anything but not sure if that is a good sign or not.

I predict my first kick in the nutz for the year tomorrow at 10:05AM

I got my first groin kick last week with the AK, moose, caribou, and bison results. Just when the healing was starting to happen, I checked my bear result in NM this morning. I suspect that with no points, tomorrow will be a trifecta for the month of February.

No kick in the nuts for me. I should be a shoe-in for the general tag with my 2 preference points! After tomorrow I should have no excuse for avoiding the gym.

Has anyone checked their credit card statement online to see if you have a pending refund showing up?

I've checked a few times and am not showing anything but not sure if that is a good sign or not.

I'm not expecting to draw, if I do it would be in the random, so kind of a long shot. Just check my CC, no unusual activity.

I got my first groin kick last week with the AK, moose, caribou, and bison results. Just when the healing was starting to happen, I checked my bear result in NM this morning. I suspect that with no points, tomorrow will be a trifecta for the month of February.

And just now ID posted spring bear results. Need ice for the swelling from all these kicks. Uggh!

that's rough.... looks like you will just have too come too Idaho and hunt.... :eek:
Matt

Hopefully with my max points I will get to go find this guy's offspring.

Attachments

• Assorted photos 057 (800x563).jpg
    Assorted photos 057 (800x563).jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 784
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back