WY NR Elk Results Tomorrow- offical on WY F&G

My buddy and I got lucky. What was 100% last year with 4 points jumped to 6 this year. 5.5 didn't cut it. Picked it up in the random draw.

Last edited:
Nada. I had a shot even before the random phase. I count this as two kicks in the nards.

Officer Franklin: [to girl] Alright. Now, it's real simple. All you got to do is point, aim and shoot. Alright?

Phil: You don't really want to do this.

Officer Franklin: You can do this. Just focus.

Phil: Don't listen to this maniac. Let's think this thing through.

Officer Franklin: *Finish him!*

[the girl tasers Phil]

Officer Franklin: Right in the nuts! That was beautiful! Well done! Giver her a hand, everybody. Good job! Well done! Good job! That was great!

BOOM! Headed to WY to chase elk with a fellow hunt talker :) Congrats to those that drew! Is it September yet?!?

Nada. I had a shot even before the random phase. I count this as two kicks in the nards.

Officer Franklin: [to girl] Alright. Now, it's real simple. All you got to do is point, aim and shoot. Alright?

Phil: You don't really want to do this.

Officer Franklin: You can do this. Just focus.

Phil: Don't listen to this maniac. Let's think this thing through.

Officer Franklin: *Finish him!*

[the girl tasers Phil]

Officer Franklin: Right in the nuts! That was beautiful! Well done! Giver her a hand, everybody. Good job! Well done! Good job! That was great!

hahaha....great movie

We drew - type 6 cow / calf tags, and will buy another point this year. hopefully i will still be able to hobble when I get enough points for a bull tag.

No love in the cowboy state. Idaho and Montana are looking better and better for September....unless I draw Nevada.

BOOM! Headed to WY to chase elk with a fellow hunt talker :) Congrats to those that drew! Is it September yet?!?

Hell yea man! Can't wait for it. Those WY bulls better start getting nervous!

The whole world just looks shinier and brighter this morning.

Max points finally put me over the top. September in the wyoming elk woods!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back