Caribou Gear Tarp

WY NR Elk Results Tomorrow- offical on WY F&G

No luck for WY Elk with max points. Must have used it all up in the AK draw this year. 2017 is my year!

Just got me a general tag! First time ever applying for out of state.

Better start hiking and saving my $$$$

Swing and a miss for me. After drawing a Wyoming elk tag for 6 years in a row, this makes my 2nd year in a row to not be drawn.

I guess I'm going to have to start putting in for the General tag as my 1st choice in the Special draw to be able to start hunting Wyoming again.

Last edited:
Successful for the general tag! No surprise being I used two points to get it. I've decided I have no interest in building points in Wyoming with the way the creep has been going. I'm just happy to have a tag in my pocket. This will be the year NoWiser finally kills his elk!

First time applying. First time missing. Maybe this will be my bad luck and I'll draw any of my once in a life time Custer tags.........or not.

Nope, which I was actually hoping for. Otherwise the fall was going to get complicated. But at the same time that would have been a fun problem to have

First time applying for me in WY , no luck . oh well, have the MT gen tag and perhaps a elk permit to fall back on or atleast to hope for for another 6 weeks or so. Good luck to all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kallcarrty
Back