Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WY = good for kids

rmyoung1

Last month I took my three sons to Wyoming to do some pronghorn hunting. Only my oldest, Caleb, is hunting age (13), but I figured it would be a fun trip for all of us. We picked up my nephew in Colorado Springs on our way up from Texas. My parents drove south from Bozeman to meet us. And Doug, my longtime friend & hunting partner, joined us from his home in Denver. Doug also brought along his 6-year-old son. We had our crew in place, and we hit the prairie early on opening morning. In the end Caleb filled a doe tag and his buck tag. I punched my buck tag with my youngest, 7-year-old Luke, in tow. And Doug filled his buck tag with his boy sitting beside him. Just a fun time with good company. I'm feeling quite thankful to the Lord for the entire experience.

IMG_4254(1).jpg
IMG_4221.JPG
IMG_4296.JPG
IMG_4276.JPG

Good stuff right there. Looks like some good shooting from those photos too!

Congrats to all of you! I never get tired of seeing posts like these. What rifle is that?
@SG25 , the rifle is a Weatherby Mark V in 270 Wby magnum. The model is called the Mark V Arroyo. Caleb shoots the thing really well, and it’s a big fan of 140-gr Accubonds

Last edited:
Back