Caribou Gear Tarp

WY = good for kids

Last month I took my three sons to Wyoming to do some pronghorn hunting. Only my oldest, Caleb, is hunting age (13), but I figured it would be a fun trip for all of us. We picked up my nephew in Colorado Springs on our way up from Texas. My parents drove south from Bozeman to meet us. And Doug, my longtime friend & hunting partner, joined us from his home in Denver. Doug also brought along his 6-year-old son. We had our crew in place, and we hit the prairie early on opening morning. In the end Caleb filled a doe tag and his buck tag. I punched my buck tag with my youngest, 7-year-old Luke, in tow. And Doug filled his buck tag with his boy sitting beside him. Just a fun time with good company. I'm feeling quite thankful to the Lord for the entire experience.

View attachment 162386
View attachment 162383
View attachment 162384
View attachment 162385
What a wonderful setting and description of a perfect family outing. Congrats to you and your son and a big thankyou for introducing the kids to God's great outdoors. Parents like you are preserving the legacy & heritage of the founders of our great nation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back