WTT/WTS $1000 cabelas/bass pro gift card

Garmin mini $300 ($50 off) at the store formerly known as the Worlds Foremost Outfitter.

Who among us doesn’t need a new set of broadheads?

Good pair of goretex waders?

Inflatable or regular kayak?

Lifetime supply of Darn Tough socks?
I’m with ya. As I’m not a fan of the brand or products they offer for the most part, I wouldn’t have much trouble dropping a grand in that place.

Ammo????

Good content from the new guy.....but jury on pause.
Jury has elevated distaste for anything # Bozeman recently.
Now Mr. Hem. While I understand the pause for anything #Bozeman, this could be a a perfect opportunity to help ease your troubled mind.

On that note do I hear $3.50 1/2? Cmon folks this is a Cabellas Gift Card not a Whole Foods Gift Card. You can two items from Cabellas unlike Whole Foods where it would only be a grocery bag.

It's been a really chill night and I'm trying to stay awake.

Now Mr. Hem. While I understand the pause for anything #Bozeman, this could be a a perfect opportunity to help ease your troubled mind.

On that note do I hear $3.50 1/2? Cmon folks this is a Cabellas Gift Card not a Whole Foods Gift Card. You can two items from Cabellas unlike Whole Foods where it would only be a grocery bag.

It's been a really chill night and I'm trying to stay awake.

I'm aware of what cabelas sells. i appreciate the advice on what i could order, but i'd rather just have the cash at this point. i'm sure i could hold the card until things come up that i want or need, but i'm pretty well setup with my gear, and i'd rather take the money and do something not so fun with it.

xl flat brim, wore my gaiters the whole time too (even hours after the shoot), had my photograhper following me around while i shot every target in the ass posting everything on the gram (#tac). Did a line of every mtnops product between shots, got a keep hammerin' tat on my forehead, and capped it all off by premiering my latest hunt "Fire ghost Elk" my first feature length film in which i whisper-narrate my grueling 6 year DIY chase of a spike bull with my rifle... on private land.
1688147075942.png

My only constructive thought is to buy something that rarely or never goes on sale anywhere. That way, you are getting full value for it.

My mostly unconstructive thought is to see if your mortgage company might take it. That would be an interesting conversation!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back