Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WTT/WTS $1000 cabelas/bass pro gift card

PRO MO

i just won this, but looking through their website, there's not much i need or want. If anyone's willing to trade for cash i'll get rid of it for $900.

bozeman... and no nigerian princes. i don't know how to convince someone it's legit, or not but it is. i can screenshot the balance, or something if you're worried.

Flat brim or curved?
xl flat brim, wore my gaiters the whole time too (even hours after the shoot), had my photograhper following me around while i shot every target in the ass posting everything on the gram (#tac). Did a line of every mtnops product between shots, got a keep hammerin' tat on my forehead, and capped it all off by premiering my latest hunt "Fire ghost Elk" my first feature length film in which i whisper-narrate my grueling 6 year DIY chase of a spike bull with my rifle... on private land.

xl flat brim, wore my gaiters the whole time too (even hours after the shoot), had my photograhper following me around while i shot every target in the ass posting everything on the gram (#tac). Did a line of every mtnops product between shots, got a keep hammerin' tat on my forehead, and capped it all off by premiering my latest hunt "Fire ghost Elk" my first feature length film in which i whisper-narrate my grueling 6 year DIY chase of a spike bull with my rifle... on private land.
But do you have all 6 years of sheds

Love this guy. This thread turned real quick

I’m digging the new guy. Right brand of smart ass. I have no use for $1000 at cabela’s though.

Okay yeah that checks out.

1688002270339.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back