Caribou Gear

WTB: 1000 yard rifle and scope

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Think you guys got the gun covered but your never going to make it to that knob 100yds from the truck if you forget your shakker bottle with 100g of protein for breakfast. In fact the more the better.

Think you guys got the gun covered but your never going to make it to that knob 100yds from the truck if you forget your shakker bottle with 100g of protein for breakfast. In fact the more the better.
You going north of 100g you better add a scoop or two of Miralax with them nanners! :oops: :poop:

This thread is serious business. Don’t derail it by talking shit.
You should just start another thread and make it the same title #2. You can just quote all of your own posts and the ones that agree with your opinion. Don’t forget to talk about yourself in the third person so we can understand what your trying to convey.

You should just start another thread and make it the same title #2. You can just quote all of your own posts and the ones that agree with your opinion. Don’t forget to talk about yourself in the third person so we can understand what your trying to convey.
I just about died choking on my coffee. Don’t forget a photo of a caribou that you shot at 1,000 yards in Montana.

Hoping to use my 1000 yard 6.5CM to kill a lope this year, just not sure what tag I have to use?

Pickup mirror - 44.99816/-104.06201
Lope - 44.99130/-104.05689

Quit being poor and buy a gunwerks like a real dedicated hunter would. 1000 yards out of the box and the range finder and scope do the work for you.

It’s funny how these rifle hunters are always trying to shoot from further away but as bow hunters we’re always trying to get closer to our prey to make it a more intimate experience.
Im not saying which one is right, but definitely 2 different mind sets.
That's why the first two bull elk that I shot with my .300 Weatherby, I spotted at 400 yards and shot each one at less than 100 yards. Maybe that was because I used to be a bow hunter and the bull elk that I shot with my bow 48 years ago was a 10 yard spot and stalk shot.

.....and with the price of ammo that you’re gonna save at the range.... yeah baby let’s upgrade they Vortex!3675867F-7A82-4E96-9B67-AC366328606A.jpeg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back