Caribou Gear Tarp

WTB: 1000 yard rifle and scope

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Change of strategy here folks...

Ericvgrath is y'er HT buddy that will hook you up! $1k, no problem. Only thing, it's has to be via PayPal, "Friends and Family". He'll get you set with all the fixins' to sling lead to the opposing mountainside. Trust me.

Why are you guys hating on the 6.5 Creedmoor, why it can kill things from a long ways away. I found some video of the testing of the cheapest 6.5 Creedmoor that shows how deadly it can be, why video even shows it being used from the air to hunt wild pigs. They are comparing it to the 6.5 RPM I believe :p
I hear surplus stores may carry them.

Why are you guys hating on the 6.5 Creedmoor, why it can kill things from a long ways away. I found some video of the testing of the cheapest 6.5 Creedmoor that shows how deadly it can be, why video even shows it being used from the air to hunt wild pigs. They are comparing it to the 6.5 RPM I believe :p
I hear surplus stores may carry them.
That has nothing on a Amish family deer drive.

Buying a ā€œ1,000 ydā€ gun with the intention of shooting an elk at 1000 yards is like buying a 1/2 ton pick up with ā€œ11,000 lb towing capacityā€œ and using it to tow an 11,000 lb trailer to the job site every day. Shots at that kinda distance are fun from a solid rest, at the range and maybe good training to push your personal limits. I would hope you are a very good, consistent, capable and ethical hunter to take a shot at that range on an animal...and you very well may be, so Iā€™m not judging you. Just something to consider for others who may read this and think itā€™s worth a try without LOTS of skill and practice.
I tow a 40ā€™ toy hauler with my Tundra. I got this.

Sometimes you gotta put one in ā€˜em to slow ā€˜em down!!!
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking ā€˜bout. Thatā€™s why I want to use VLDs, so I know I got one in them.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back