Would Moosie "Retiring" affect this place ?

Would Moosie "Retiring" affect HuntTalk ?

• I'd Quit if Moosie didn't own this place !!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As long as Moosie came around and the moderation didn't change I could live with it.

• I've made enough other friends that it doesn't really matter.

• Screw him..... this place would be better without him !!

• Moosie Who ? What does he do around here anyway ?

• Total voters
Moosie:

When you sell it to me, you can still have your same "handle" and do all the same strange chit, and I won't kick you off. Won't even worry about your spelling.

I guess that's what I get for not coming in more often. What's up? Moosie retireing??? I sure hope you don't quit completely. Sorry I have been such a stranger in here.

HAHA... No, I'm always laughing. If it "was" Foreclosure I wouldn't be though ;)

That being said, I think my time has come and gone. Sometimes we just "move on".

Big Fin, thanks for the offer of $15,000 for this place, but really, I couldn't take that from you !!! I could from someone else though... Now if I could just find someone else.... ;)

Big Fin, thanks for the offer of $15,000 for this place, but really, I couldn't take that from you !!!

I could in about 3 seconds, and wouldnt even delete his whitetail story LMAO

glad things are going ok, had me worried for a min.

What if "FOUNDER" from Monster Mulies offered me something for it...... or Josh from H.I.S. Anyone remember that Fag? Or...... Who is that New Yorker from HuntAmerica ;)

Dammit, I come here because prima donnas get bitch slapped into next Tuesday. My only regret is that one of the greatest posts in history was made by Moosie over at asrealasitgets. Whenever I think of that post of the whale @#)(# picture I giggle like an idiot. Too bad it couldn't have been made at home.

What if "FOUNDER" from Monster Mulies offered me something for it...... or Josh from H.I.S. Anyone remember that Fag? Or...... Who is that New Yorker from HuntAmerica ;)

I will outbid any of them.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back