Worst/Most Unsafe TV Hunting "Reality" Star?

figured with your lead in, you had made a video of yourself. but then I remembered you are afraid for people to know who/what you are. even though your picture has been posted.

nice to see your stalking skills are still in tact.........

the first rifle wasnt sighted in correctly as you see later in the episode when they cant hit a paper plate from 100 yds and its TLC so who knows wat the editor did to make Palin look worse by looking irresponsible.

Honestly the worst thing she could have done is start a tv show. She is to media what rotting chicken is to black bears. No matter what she does she gets torn to pieces by these people like Bush did. I personally like her platform but she is too detrimental to the Republican party and just needs to go home and watch Russia while petting her pitbull that wears lipstick and enjoys playing hockey.

I think the very fact that she agreed to be in a reality show demonstrates that she is not suitable to run our country.

If she gets the nomination in 2012, Obama is guaranteed a second term.

Really does look like she's never handled a rifle.

Even though she is the bane of liberal dweebs, I gotta agree. You might also consider that the failed and failing Obama/Biden sham doesn't get re-nominated.

I think the very fact that she agreed to be in a reality show demonstrates that she is not suitable to run our country.

Agreed. She is a train wreck.

Man, even I don't think I could miss that many times.

Really does look like she's never handled a rifle.

It really looked like teaching a 12 year old to hunt/shoot. Carrying the gun for them, handing them a gun and hear them ask "Does it kick?" ..... etc.... the list goes on...

Watch the mighty hunter and how they are holding the gun when they walk up on the dead 'bou. I don't think I have ever carried a gun like that with the magazine pointed toward me.

I like how the guy reaches over and grabs the bolt and jacks the next round in for her.. WTF, even a 12 year old wouldn't need help with that and if they did they are not ready for hunting with that type of weapon

Last edited:
Badass video! I am glad to see her hunting and not afraid to let the world know it. Her dad was there and cheering her on.. I think there are enough haters out there I am saying congrats on a successful hunt!

Badass video! I am glad to see her hunting and not afraid to let the world know it. Her dad was there and cheering her on.. I think there are enough haters out there I am saying congrats on a successful hunt!

I agree with you on that note but this clip kind of looks like it was all just for the camera and she has not been around this kind of activity very much.

I can't argue with you for sure.. she even f-ed ud a Nuggent quote :( But atleaste she is out there.. Our president would have given it a pardon...

Was she really "hunting" if she has other people carry her guns for her, jack shells into the guns for her, etc......?

Was the part where the guy hands her a gun with a shell in the chamber, the safety off, and she immediately puts her finger on the trigger and then proceeds to stand, kneel, sit, wiggle, etc.... "badass"?

I don't care what your politics are, stuff like that is crazy. They should have taken her out and taught her 20 minutes of gun safety before calling her a "hunter".

Fin just posted on his Kansas thread where he won't shoot a skylined buck due to safety reason, doesn't seem to be an issue for this "hunter" in the video.

It certainly makes Palin look bad to anyone who has ever hunted, or knows how to handle a gun.
I have to give her a partial pass because the first gun was way off, once she got a gun that was sighted in, she dropped to bou, but that begs the question, “why didn‘t she at least test fire her gun ?”.

As far as Obama being a lock to win against Palin, I’m not so sure. A lot of people don’t “think” Palin would make a good President, but almost everyone “knows” that Obama isn’t a good president.
Jose, you repeatedly use the term “Failed” to describe the Bush (W) Presidency, can you think of any term that describes Obama’s presidency better than “Failed” ?

It will be a sad day if Obama & Palin are the choices in 2012.

If Palin and Obama are our choices in 2012, I'll be moving to Alberta.

It certainly makes Palin look bad to anyone who has ever hunted, or knows how to handle a gun.
I have to give her a partial pass because the first gun was way off, once she got a gun that was sighted in, she dropped to bou, but that begs the question, “why didn‘t she at least test fire her gun ?”.

As far as Obama being a lock to win against Palin, I’m not so sure. A lot of people don’t “think” Palin would make a good President, but almost everyone “knows” that Obama isn’t a good president.
Jose, you repeatedly use the term “Failed” to describe the Bush (W) Presidency, can you think of any term that describes Obama’s presidency better than “Failed” ?

It will be a sad day if Obama & Palin are the choices in 2012.

If you are worried about how her 6 misses look in her volley of lead, then you are missing the parts that look bad. That wasn't her gun, she isn't a hunter. The gun she was shooting was her dad's and he described it as a "varmint rifle". She didn't carry it when they were walking, she didn't "test fire it", she didn't know how to cycle the bolt. She didn't know how the safety worked. She didn't know how to carry it. She had absolutely ZERO interest after the animal was killed and they finally "test fired" it.

Based on this video, I am pretty confident she has been "hunting" only one time more than President Obama has.

As to your Obama comments, if you want a thread to discuss politics, there is a Political section. This thread is about ignorant TV Personalities masquerading as "hunters" and making those of us who hunt look bad.

I, if you want a thread to discuss politics, there is a Political section. This thread is about ignorant TV Personalities masquerading as "hunters" and making those of us who hunt look bad.

You are so full of shit I can't believe it...

Those guys must have good eyes to know she was shooting high. Laughable on many levels.

im no Palin fan, but this is being misinterpreted. I watched the whole episode and she wasnt that bad on the trip. The old guy who owned the gun was her dad, and he seemed like a decent man. After missing all the shots she bet her dad 5 bucks that his scope was off, and she won after some shots at a pie plate.

When they talked about how remote they were, I wondered if Palin would like to talk about how she would like to have her oil or mining companies punch roads through it.

Back