MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Worst/Most Unsafe TV Hunting "Reality" Star?

I have a buddy who missed a coues 5 times at 400 yds... .. Anyone see Hillary or Michelle Obama Hunting?...I would gladly Jack the shells for Sara.. anytime..

This remindes me of the stupid political videos people play to get themselves elected. They show so and so as a rancher for Montana farmers and ranchers. Then another video will show senator so and so who claims to be an outdoorsman holding some barrowed gun. It is laughable.
The latest one driving me nuts is the term "tax cuts" Last I checked, the tax rate would be the same as last year so I'm not sure what is beeing cut.

It's funny you find this most unsafe hunting you have seen. You have obviously never seen the "professional" hunters running with their weapons. The angle I see in this video looks like a skyline shot, but who really knows as we are only seeing the one camera angle. I give her props for getting out there and trying.

It really looked like teaching a 12 year old to hunt/shoot. Carrying the gun for them, handing them a gun and hear them ask "Does it kick?" ..... etc.... the list goes on...

Watch the mighty hunter and how they are holding the gun when they walk up on the dead 'bou. I don't think I have ever carried a gun like that with the magazine pointed toward me.

Seriously, you are concerned that the magazine might explode out of the gun into you or something:confused:

I think we are all hoping you broke your fingers so you can't type anymore:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back