worst christmas gifts?

azhunter79

ok guys, whats the worst christmas gift youv ever gotten? i know your supposed to like everything anyone ever gets you, especially your kids (those that have them) but realistically, weve all gotten something that was so absured or rediculous you just had to wonder what made someone think of you when thay saw it in the store!
lets see pictures if you got them!

it would have to be duck call i got last year. it was one of those worthless $2 ones you can get at walmart, it really sucked, so i used it as a coyote call, and have called in several!

Mine would have to be this pink shirt that my Grandma got me one year. I guess that's what I get for not putting the colors I liked...huh?? I wear it a couple of times, but then button fell off and I lost them.
Quick Draw

Most everything that I get from my mother-in-law is to say the least, tasteless. She always buys me dollar store chit or clearance items at WalMart. I end up selling most of it on ebay since I don't want to tell her how I really feel. Even if I take a loss, I at least don't have to look at it!!
wink.gif

A freakin' Stainless Steel Guachamole Kit, complete with masher, scooper, little bowl, and some recipes!
frown.gif

I live in Fla. Where am I gonna shoot a Guac' anyway!

Took it to the Flea Market and coulnd't even get $.50 for it.

Hmmm, that scooper might be handy, the next time we shuck some oysters!!
drool.gif
drool.gif

My sister n law always get's me a carton of Merit cigarettes. I don't smoke. I have been telling her that for 18 years. We don't buy anything for anyone in the family. But every year I get a carton of Merits.

Aren't you surposed to get a taoster as a wedding present or housewarming gift? I could be mistaken though????
Quick Draw

Hey whiskers if they [cigs]are merit ultra lite 100`s i`ll buy them from ya, my wife smokes them and is paying 40 bucks a carton!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

The crappiest gift of all time?

A box of chocolates! I loathe ANYONE who gives me damn box of chocolates!
mad.gif
I hate chocolates
mad.gif
Save you shittin' money and don't buy me chocolates!
mad.gif
If I get chocolates, they go in the trash!
mad.gif
Maxfields are the worst!
mad.gif
I HATE CHOCOLATES!!!
mad.gif

ROTFLMAO this is the funniest post in a while. My husband says that one time his gramma wrapped up the tape and gave it to him instead of the gift.
biggrin.gif

Personally I think KTC should send me his chocolate.
drool.gif

Mojave,

If I get any damn chocolates I will get your address and they are YOURS! You can also have any cheese kits, crackers, beef sticks, or jelly! Yours, all yours!
mad.gif

Well, maybe I will keep the hickory Farms beef logs. They are a tasty treat for the dogs.
drool.gif

I ate some of that Hickory Farms cheese once and I puked. I puked for 3 days! I was a sick son-of-a-bitch!
soapbox.gif

Hell Whiskers, be glad ya get smokes. I don't smoke, but I would rather have smokes than fuggin' chocolates!
mad.gif

Well; this is actually the worst gift ever bought for anyone! My dear Uncle Okey was living in a nursing home and the wife and I thought it would be nice to find a gift for all the residents to share. Something inexpensive; because there needed to be a lot to go around and something most everyone could enjoy. Found the perfect item; chocolate covered cherries!
smile.gif
Bought about twenty boxes and wrapped them so they could be added to the annual Christmas dinner buffet. Wish I had read the box; "Caution, may contain pits!"
eek.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-17-2003 08:24: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back