Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

World Cup competition begins today

For the first time ever, the host nation lost their opening game.

TV schedule for todays games, Telemundo also broadcasting, and streaming is also available, because I’m sure @Stocker and @mtmiller will be tuning in!

View attachment 251351
I thought Quatar was better than that. I don't expect them to pass group stage and especially not now but they are supposed to be a top Asian side.

Nervous about US game.

A bunch of guys running around in circles for three hours and scoring one point the entire time?

No thanks
England 6-2 Iran.

Eight goals for this one. And several spectacular plays that coulda woulda shouda been goals (I presume as I didn’t watch the game in its entirety)

Of course pulling for the US but would really love to see Messi hold the trophy. Got an er doc at one of the hospitals we frequent that’s from Cameroon that we talk soccer quite often n inevitably talk about Cameroon’s ‘92 run.
All in all looking forward to watching when I get the chance. Got to see the majority of the England Iran game here at the firehouse

I never was a soccer guy , watched it for the first time back in 2010 World Cup enjoyed it , I think the US made it to the round of 16 that year , then Portland got there pro team for the MSL here in the US right after that , and the excitement from the 2010 US World Cup sparked an interest in soccer and having a pro team close , so I went to a few games back then , I enjoy a good match , and have a greater appreciation of the game and the athletes that play. Now that I have a better understanding of the game

1st pro soccer game back in 2011
B1E9EC6E-8B40-4C00-8454-36AFB922088D.jpeg

Not to tip any spoilers for those that will watch tape delayed, but lets just say after 45 minutes in the books, I'm not sad!

I always have to ask anyone who complains about the slow pace of soccer if they’ve tried to watch a college football game in the last decade? Holy hell, they’ve stretched a 60 minute game into nearly four hours with commercial breaks after nearly every play. Kind of refreshing that every four years we get to just watch folks do their sport for 90 minutes straight.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back