Wordle

Part of me was proud for getting todays and part of me was ashamed it took three guesses since I’ve been there 7 years ago for my fifth anniversary. Absolutely amazing beaches with ridiculously soft sand.1A0128F0-4286-411B-959D-6F16885F7D0B.jpeg

Last edited:
I think neffa3 and I might have had the same first guess. (And a solid guess at that if I do say so myself.)

I have one guess left, and it’s driving me crazy. It very possible I’ve been to this place. I’ve visited this part of the world a few times and even spent a summer sailing around here, which, ya know, involves using maps. 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• F6CB6AC5-D298-4BBC-ADE3-3902450053B5.jpeg
    F6CB6AC5-D298-4BBC-ADE3-3902450053B5.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3
What's a good second word when "adieu" doesn't hit? I actually have a lot of success with
moron
as the second word in those cases, if anyone wants to try that.

I often play “storm”. Gets the o, plus s,t,r and m.
Pat Sajak approved!

PS: “sauté” also a good starting word.

A plan of been trying lately is to use up the first 3 guesses just covering as many letters as possible and all of the vowels. Then you have 2 guesses to figure out the actual word.

Something like:

1. Pound
  2. Flirt
  3. Chase
By that point you should have uncovered at least several of the letters and it's not too bad. You can use 4 or 5 guesses on quordle doing that and really make some headway. It's almost cheating lol.

I know this thread is old, but I just have to vent.

Today’s Wordle word was absolutely ridiculous.
I almost missed today's. I hate words that use multiple letters repeatedly. I did end up getting it on the 4th try though... My strategy is to play the same 3 words every time to rule out all the common consonants and every vowel. It ended up putting 3 letters in the correct spot. At that point I didn't have very many other options. My 3 words:

Cream
Pound
Thilk (I know, but I 'happened' upon this word when trying to guess a hard one and it ended up being a real word)

I almost missed today's. I hate words that use multiple letters repeatedly. I did end up getting it on the 4th try though... My strategy is to play the same 3 words every time to rule out all the common consonants and every vowel. It ended up putting 3 letters in the correct spot. At that point I didn't have very many other options. My 3 words:

Cream
Pound
Thilk (I know, but I 'happened' upon this word when trying to guess a hard one and it ended up being a real word)
Pretty sure I dated a thilk chick back in the day

Rinella would tear your ass a new one if this was trivia and people hadn’t finished answering yet. Ha.
I see you’re an elder millennial guardian of the gate as well. I sense we’d get along. Game on suckers!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back