Women's camo

LizzyB

Hey Queens of Camo! I am looking for some good women's camo that fits to size. I have the hardest time finding good camo for women and when I do find something I want to get, usually it is way to big! A few weeks ago I ordered some lightweight, size 4 regular pants for early season antelope and elk archery hunting direct from Kings. Usually size 4 is perfect for me, but these were huge on me:( As was the size small shirt. If any of you ladies have any suggestions, I would love to hear about them! THANKS!:)

Bass pro shops has some decent ladies line of the redhead stuff. Fits my wife to size so far

My wife got the Cabela's gear and she loves it. Also have a couple other hunting friends that use the Cabela's gear and seems to fit them all well.

I would think mail ordering women's sized clothes would be a craps shoot. I would go to a store and write down what size in every brand that fits. I personally like kings warm weather gear loose on me. But the wife can wear them as tight as she wants...

Sitka doesnt have a womens line but thier line is great for form fitting, and if the mens doesnt work you can try the kids line might work better.

For the fitment Q, mens S are way too big, and boys sizes have arms that are too short. Cabelas and Bass Pro are finally stocking some W's stuff in small, but she doesn't need any more whitetail hunting stuff.

This is a multi-year problem.... and now that we've moved to the mountains and I'm gearing up with Sitka, Kuiu, and the like, Lizzy is asking "where's mine??" I've sent emails to most of the 'technical' hunting clothes brands, but no response.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back