Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

wolf kills in about 200 acres in upper michigan on my property. imagine how many happened off camera??

Wow. What part of Michigan if you don’t mind my asking?

i have heard people mistaking a wolf for a coyote when predator hunting. Only a rumor

I've heard of people who do this get caught & spend upwards of $10K in fines & restitution plus run the risk of going to federal prison, loss of hunting privilege's, etc.

So, yin, yang & all that.

Four dead fawns - That lobo's been busy. Can't wait for the Great Lakes states to get management of them - they earned it!

Last edited:
Gad, the tics have about tapped that wolf dry. He's obviously a loner or others in the pack would have groomed those tasty blood filled bugs off him. Looks like the same wolf photographed in the same spot, presumably with the same deer.

This is HuntTalk not PoachTalk.
lol. Nobody is suggesting that, ever. Those pics of a skinny wolf could easily be mistaken. Heck people mistake bears for people and shoot them.

I am simply stating the obvious. it happens.

lol. Nobody is suggesting that, ever. Those pics of a skinny wolf could easily be mistaken. Heck people mistake bears for people and shoot them.

I am simply stating the obvious. it happens.
Fair enough, Does have some yote things going on being as skinny as it is.

Plus there is always that guy from new jersey that had mistaken a llama for an elk.

Plus there is always that guy from new jersey that had mistaken a llama for an elk.
Exactly my point. I have never shot anything I didn't intend to shoot. I have yet to ever see a wild wolf, but I have had to take a second look at a few yotes that were bigger and heavier than normal.

A guy here killed a cow elk and drove it all over town showing folks the “big doe” he killed. Even took it to his son’s school. Needless to say, KDFWR paid him a visit and that “big doe” cost him dearly. Idiots know no borders.

A guy here killed a cow elk and drove it all over town showing folks the “big doe” he killed. Even took it to his son’s school. Needless to say, KDFWR paid him a visit and that “big doe” cost him dearly. Idiots know no borders.
I mean at least its a type of deer that he screwed up on. Not a damn llama! lol still funny

I donno... me thinks they're the canine breed known as, Saintis Bernardus.

Kidding. Jest Kidding.

Gad, the tics have about tapped that wolf dry. He's obviously a loner or others in the pack would have groomed those tasty blood filled bugs off him. Looks like the same wolf photographed in the same spot, presumably with the same deer.
the time stamps are all different days , 4 different fawns.

Back