wolf kills in about 200 acres in upper michigan on my property. imagine how many happened off camera??

Whoa. That's something else to have 4 different pics! We have a ton of wolves on the family property in N. MN but not seen that many pics carrying a kill.

For what it’s worth there is an online survey from Michigan DNR for a wolf management plan. The state sent me the email yesterday. Michigan’s wolf management plan – created in 2008 and updated in 2015 – is being updated this year, using public input to identify prominent issues, assess public attitudes and review the biological and social science surrounding wolves.

For what it’s worth there is an online survey from Michigan DNR for a wolf management plan. The state sent me the email yesterday. Michigan’s wolf management plan – created in 2008 and updated in 2015 – is being updated this year, using public input to identify prominent issues, assess public attitudes and review the biological and social science surrounding wolves.
Here's a link to the update & the generic wolf page for DNR: https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/educat...e+survey&utm_medium=pr&utm_source=govdelivery

Here's a link to the survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...e+survey&utm_medium=pr&utm_source=govdelivery

A guy here killed a cow elk and drove it all over town showing folks the “big doe” he killed. Even took it to his son’s school. Needless to say, KDFWR paid him a visit and that “big doe” cost him dearly. Idiots know no borders.
Same thing happened in the black hills a few years back. Guy thought he shot a great big doe. No, turned out to be an elk....

How you mistake those two, I'll never fully understand...

I thought a California federal judge stopped the management plan from being implemented by his action to relist the wolves as endangered?

Same thing happened in the black hills a few years back. Guy thought he shot a great big doe. No, turned out to be an elk....

How you mistake those two, I'll never fully understand...
I know, right? The hunting regulations book put out by KDFWR used to have a picture of a cow Elk and Whitetail doe standing side by side and explained the differences. To me, anyone who can’t tell the difference doesn’t really need to be in the woods with a bow, rifle, muzzleloader, or sling shot!

Back