PEAX Equipment

Wolf hunting ban

Twolftg

Well the city and suburban politicians are at it again. Trying to ban wolf hunting even if they are removed from the endangered species list. I love wolves more than the average guy I seem to run into, but they have more than recovered and need to be managed. Hopefully the Republicans in the house put and end to this quickly.

Representative democracy is a bitch.

Good luck killing this poorly-guided legislation!

I am not against democracy, just pointing out the fact that the twin cities run the state. The rest of the state has to deal with it. If the wolves were in their neighborhood eating their pets and livestock it would be different. Because it is where it does not affect them they don’t care. Until all the people that go up north to go deer hunting every year start to speak up nothing will change on the issue.

I am not against democracy, just pointing out the fact that the twin cities run the state. The rest of the state has to deal with it. If the wolves were in their neighborhood eating their pets and livestock it would be different. Because it is where it does not affect them they don’t care. Until all the people that go up north to go deer hunting every year start to speak up nothing will change on the issue.
Those people that don't want you hunting wolves don't want you hunting deer either and they don't want you owning a firearm.

It does nobody any good to run away when the government of the state you live in does that which is not in the interest of hunting, fishing or the second amendment. Get involved, get everyone you know involved, have conversions with those with different opinions.

It does nobody any good to run away when the government of the state you live in does that which is not in the interest of hunting, fishing or the second amendment. Get involved, get everyone you know involved, have conversions with those with different opinions.
Tell that to all the people that are leaving CA

Write your reps. If this makes it through, then they will be after banning your bear hunts next.
this thing was old glad i got it going again we are out numbered tell your friends that dont think there vote dont matter it does

Back