Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Will I get my WY leftover tag?

hunt1up

So our group is going to WY this year for a cow elk hunt. Turns out there was leftover deer tags in the same unit so we figured we'd grab some of those too. I got on the G&F site this morning and was probably the first guy logged in to grab these tags. Everything went smooth until I went to pay. I entered all my info, clicked submit, and was sent right back to the G&F homepage. No confirmation number and receipt as there should be. Since they state that your transaction isn't complete until you receive a receipt I decided to run it through again with another guy's card. Same thing.

By time I did this twice the tags were all sold out. I finally reached the G&F and they said they have a "massive problem with their credit card processing" and they are calling people back one at a time to get things in order. So now I don't know if I actually applied twice or not at all. They're calling people back one by one so who knows when I'll know.

Haven't they had traffic problems with their system in the past? Seems they get flooded every year just like clockwork.

hunt1up, I sent you a pm. Same exact thing happened to me. I'm dying to hear back from them, but who knows when that will be.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back