Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wilks brothers true colors are shining through.....

We got some sore losers on here :rolleyes:

Sounds like folks got excited thinking they were catching the big bad landowners doing something bad, found out Santa isnt real because they didnt get the football they were hoping for from the BLM and now are crying like little kids that lost the game :p

Reminds me of Democrats. :D
The sorry fact is that the BLM is bullied by the big money interests so you have to check their claims. It is very odd that the only findings of guilt that were found were that of airplanes landing off road. Sounds to me like they are trying to intimidate the people standing up for the non-billionaires.

I'm expecting legislation prohibiting landing on BLM so it is "consistent" with Forest Service. Big bad Wilks got to flex their muscles somehow. State legislators are theirs for petty change.

Had that little chunk of BLM been state land, it would have been sold off a long time ago - just like all the inholdings of state within Ted Turner's places years ago. He got the good stuff that was land locked, we got the crap stuff that's great for growing cactus and productive anthills.

You do realize that there are plenty of small pieces of federal and state land within large ranches and neither the feds or the state have sold off like you claim. Myth busted.

I don't 'think you realize how crazy you guys sound when you constantly exaggerate the truth to try and get people attention. Your statement above is a perfect example.

If states are so terrible why are they paying for large scale conservation projects on federal land such as the Valentine NWR water control structure project?

The sorry fact is that the BLM is bullied by the big money interests so you have to check their claims. It is very odd that the only findings of guilt that were found were that of airplanes landing off road.

Have you considered the possibility that no laws were broken building these fences/roads and the only people guilty of a crime were those who landed a plane off the road?

Have you considered the possibility that no laws were broken building these fences/roads and the only people guilty of a crime were those who landed a plane off the road?

Seems like there is plenty of evidence to still question. Maybe your experience with Government workers has been different than mine, but I find it necessary to make sure and check their work.

You do realize that there are plenty of small pieces of federal and state land within large ranches and neither the feds or the state have sold off like you claim. Myth busted.

I don't 'think you realize how crazy you guys sound when you constantly exaggerate the truth to try and get people attention. Your statement above is a perfect example.

You are right, it's a total myth. We have the amazing buffalo jump state park now.

think of all the exercise folks got at jumping to conclusions.....I do not know the Wilk's Bros. but my guess is that they did not become wealthy by accident....probably did their homework prior to hiring a fence crew....

"most folks live, a few live and learn"

A true circus event: circling aircraft, enforcement folks from various agencies on heavy patrol, pissed off landowners disrupting stuff as much as legally possible, mobs of hunters - exited to kill an NBar bull elk based on hot tips from the internet/TV, photographs of the days' hunt includes bulldozers, campers, GPSs, aircraft, and on-line Gazette articles about the 4 mile chunk you're hunting, and the ominous lawsuits coming.
Bout says it all. mtmuley

charitable work...???...by the "rich"(four letter word)......

makes me laugh.... bet you a good steak dinner if I were able to place the number one bitcher in charge of the Wilk's Bros. place that they would not allow public access either

charitable work...???...by the "rich"(four letter word)......

makes me laugh.... bet you a good steak dinner if I were able to place the number one bitcher in charge of the Wilk's Bros. place that they would not allow public access either

This has nothing to do with public access through the Wilks. It's about passive aggressive hunter harassment on public land.

They were not to the state section yet as of early September. Looks like more of the same. I believe the majority of the fence is on is on the line but that doesn't give them the right to plow all their garbage on the public side of the fence.

Did you make it to the gap where the fence is way off?

I heard you guys had a good time irregardless of what was happening with the fence. Please post your bulls on this thread.

Ya we did have a good time, we just tried to stay away from the noise of the fencing work being done. A few planes and a CAT making some noise could never stop me from having a good time with my dad and father-in-law. I ended up with my nicest bull to date, the other bull was a 5 point and Dad ended up using his tag on a calf that had broken its leg in the fence.
Not the way you want to end your trip but it needed to be done.

Here is a pic of my bull.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 836
Ya we did have a good time, we just tried to stay away from the noise of the fencing work being done. A few planes and a CAT making some noise could never stop me from having a good time with my dad and father-in-law. I ended up with my nicest bull to date, the other bull was a 5 point and Dad ended up using his tag on a calf that had broken its leg in the fence.
Not the way you want to end your trip but it needed to be done.

Here is a pic of my bull.

Very nice. Thanks for posting. Do you have a pic of the calf in the fence?

Very nice. Thanks for posting. Do you have a pic of the calf in the fence?

Thanks.
I didn't have a pic but recorded it after it was down. Pretty sad deal. The calf wasn't hung up but it was just laying by the fence when we came accross it. The mom was hanging around in the trees a little ways away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 826

If states are so terrible why are they paying for large scale conservation projects on federal land such as the Valentine NWR water control structure project?

Do you realize that those tracts you're referring to are not surrounded by land owned by rich out-of-staters?

Yeah, the farmers and ranchers don't give a flip. So they don't bully the state out of their land. But others do.

GH is right.

Do you realize that those tracts you're referring to are not surrounded by land owned by rich out-of-staters?

Yeah, the farmers and ranchers don't give a flip. So they don't bully the state out of their land. But others do.

GH is right.

You dont' think there are pieces of state/federal land surrounded by large pieces of private land? Just about anybody who has hunted the western US has probably seen a piece of landlocked public land. There are several on this map where the landowner hunts that state land as if it was his own and nobody else can hunt there because it's landlocked.

Attachments

• WY-Antelope-9.jpg
    WY-Antelope-9.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 689
You dont' think there are pieces of state/federal land surrounded by large pieces of private land? Just about anybody who has hunted the western US has probably seen a piece of landlocked public land. There are several on this map where the landowner hunts that state land as if it was his own and nobody else can hunt there because it's landlocked.

I didn't say that.

Go learn how to read. Then you can come back and have discussions with the adults.

Seems like there is plenty of evidence to still question. Maybe your experience with Government workers has been different than mine, but I find it necessary to make sure and check their work.
I, and a few other gov workers who participate here, appreciate your vote of confidence. :rolleyes:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwdrx
Back