Wild & Clear

Everyone on this forum has broken a law so get the hell off your high horses.

You just might not have been talented enough to get it on film.

Whether they are guilty or not, none of us can make that decision that weren't there, so quit giving forums a bad name by making your arm chair judgements, for one side or the other. Let FWP figure it out. Randy, close this thread too.
Considering what I've seen written elsewhere, Zach, Travis, and Anton probably read this thread to get a comparative warm fuzzy feeling.

Just so people know, the Missoulian is lying about how many charges they received. Demand some accurate numbers from them. Really?!!!! 50 violations they pleand guilty to and they still have their fishing and hunting licenses???!!!!! It doesn't add up and I think FWP and the Missoulian should come clean. I personally have heard a different story. Apparently they have some hate for these guys.

Just so people know, the Missoulian is lying about how many charges they received. Demand some accurate numbers from them. Really?!!!! 50 violations they pleand guilty to and they still have their fishing and hunting licenses???!!!!! It doesn't add up and I think FWP and the Missoulian should come clean. I personally have heard a different story. Apparently they have some hate for these guys.

Ok 38+11=49 not 50

http://fwp.mt.gov/news/newsReleases/enforcement/nr_0275.html

Edited for feeding a troll

Last edited:
Sommers, the FWP criminal investigator, said he was not surprised the Boughtons were pointing to FWP regulations, the film office and outfitters, guides and fly-fishing shops as the reasons they wound up charged with 49 federal and state violations.

“From day one, it’s always been somebody else’s fault, according to them,” Sommers said.

Pretty much solidifies my change of opinion about Montana Wild. If ya screwed up, own up to it. Blaming others, etc., to me that just proves they knew what they were doing was wrong, driven by their next new free rod and reel or Vortex scope.

Sommers, the FWP criminal investigator, said he was not surprised the Boughtons were pointing to FWP regulations, the film office and outfitters, guides and fly-fishing shops as the reasons they wound up charged with 49 federal and state violations.

“From day one, it’s always been somebody else’s fault, according to them,” Sommers said.

Pretty much solidifies my change of opinion about Montana Wild. If ya screwed up, own up to it. Blaming others, etc., to me that just proves they knew what they were doing was wrong, driven by their next new free rod and reel or Vortex scope.

And yet their fan boys continue to defend.....

If you are concerned with the accuracy of the details you could call the court and ask them directly.

In reading the article, they took a plea agreement so that they would NOT lose their hunting and fishing privileges.

Who really needs to come clean here?

I'm not too concerned with these dudes actions in anyway pro or con. I never really gandered at their films when they tried pushing trailers on people visiting different hunting sites.

I felt they were young and dumb in their attempts at fame in the very beginning.

They now have proven that. I hope they learn from their mistakes and stop at the short cuts.

Last edited:
Ummmm....you do realize they admitted to the violations both in court and in their statement?

Nope, I didn't realize that. Clears things up.

I typically spend my time more wisely than following allegations second by second. Although, I DO RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ISSUE. I just try not to sound like a school girl tattle tailing and gossiping on the internet until things get sorted out.

You'd never know this site is dominated by a bunch of middle aged dudes.

I'm not too concerned with these dudes actions in anyway pro or con. I never really gandered at their films when they tried pushing trailers on people visiting different hunting sites.

I felt they were young and dumb in their attempts at fame in the very beginning.

It does bug the hell out of me when guys make a handle and visit each forum once a year to post their new video. But they are talented for sure.

So hard to live a life star struck ins't it?

Just need something to believe in to make my life complete......................

Throw on a "keep hammerin" shirt and anything you believe you'll be able to make happen by simply "keep hammerin"...

Edit: Bugle Em In beat me too it haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back