Yeti GOBOX Collection

...wierd

noharleyyet

Well, it's 2:42 A.M. & I'm sitting here wondering WTF! About 15 inutes ago my phone rings. It's the police with a recorded code red alert telling me to stay inside my home, there's a situation & that's it. I freak, calling my wife at the hospital lab where she works, my kids, and finally calling rhe police deptartment to get a real person. I give my name and address & the gal says she can't tell me anything other than, "don't go outside." I say, "f#*k that, are my kids ok?" She tells me it's not a code call of a personal nature or a real person would've called me...and that's all she's at liberty to say.

..so, I'm sitting here with my 357 sig jacked wondering WTF is going on waiting for an all clear call. There just ain't no good phone calls after 2 in the morning.

I can tell you're jacked up. You mis-spelled your title.:D

Hope things stay calm for you.

Got a recorded "critical situation resolved" message at 4:30 A.M. My wife tells me it was a hostage situation a couple blocks from our house.

Oak, looks like I shoulda spelled 'wired'.

schmalts, I have something for the boogeyman.

Got a recorded "critical situation resolved" message at 4:30 A.M. My wife tells me it was a hostage situation a couple blocks from our house.

so there's no truth to the report of a escaped rabid whatchamacallit from a neighboring game farm?

lemurat.jpg

I'm sure keeping a scene like that secure is hard enough without telling people "where & what." We've recently had a 911 telecom overhaul here, I'm sure it's new prodedure. It's cool. all's well.

..my wife's two guard poodles had my back.:D

..so, I'm sitting here with my 357 sig jacked wondering WTF is going on waiting for an all clear call.
Im picturing a man just past his prime, two old little skinny legs hanging out of boxer shorts, no shirt on, beer gut heaving, standing in the driveway waving a glock, cordless phone in other hand......doing his best impersonation of Eastwood saying:
(voiced in a drunken slur.)
"Go ahead punk, make my day!"
...............not sure why :confused: :D

JB, you should really try to stop fantasizing about men in their underwear....waving their 'gun' atcha.

Back