Caribou Gear Tarp

why?

If I had lotsa points, which I do elk 19, sheep 21, I whould not take a chance on not buying a license ahead of time. You got a lot of $ and years invested why chance it. if it was not valid for the next draw by chance You whould lose Your loyalty point and not get a point for the current year. That's 2 points that it will set Ya back. At that point as a non-res you may as well quit or wait another 10-15 years at least. If Your gonna play the game You gotta go full bore and be near the top of the pool to have a chance. (for premium tags) General hunts and late or archery you don't need as much.......BOB!

Yes. You need a valid license to buy a bonus point just as you need a license to apply for a hunt.

Yes but I think the issue we are discussing is if you can skip a year every two or three years if all you doing is buying points. My understanding is that in order to buy points your license just needs to be valid on the day you put in for that point. It's that correct or am I mistaken?

Yes but I think the issue we are discussing is if you can skip a year every two or three years if all you doing is buying points. My understanding is that in order to buy points your license just needs to be valid on the day you put in for that point. It's that correct or am I mistaken?

This is the question I was asking.

You don't just buy a point. You apply in the draw with the point only hunt code. No different than applying for a tag. Buy the license every year, or be disappointed.

Ok guys this is my mea culpa. What I was saying earlier is, in fact, dead wrong. Your application has to be valid at the end of every application period, I've heard. So that makes what was suggesting impossible. I apologize for the misleading info. Nothing worse than an idiot leading people astray.

Arizona's gonna get me every year, it looks like.

You don't just buy a point. You apply in the draw with the point only hunt code. No different than applying for a tag. Buy the license every year, or be disappointed.

This is correct. If you decide not to buy a license in AZ, just send me your money so I can send you a notification that you lost all your bonus points ahead of time. I'm helpful like that. :cool:

The only help with the 365 day tag is if you're planning to fish, hunt small game or buy an OTC tag for deer or javelina. Draws aren't helped by the new policy at all. But, hey, at least the prices went up, too.

Once again, I apologize about this, guys. When boof and Biscuit first raised objections to my crazy theory, I should have admitted right then and there that I didn't know for sure what I was talking about. Truth be told, I hadn't even considered all the different options/problems. Sorry. My bad. :(

When I first saw this post titled Why, I thought Nancy Kerrigan was on the site. Remember her? Why, Why, Why, crying. Just got hammered by a Crack head that's why! What was her name? that fake blonde? Now she is trailer trash. (so am I ) Saw her on the news recently for something. Amazing She ever made it to the Olympics.. The neighbor hood is all new ,but the cops still cruise it a lot at nite. Is that normal for trailer parks? never even been in one till I moved here. Its the only way You can get cheap living here......BOB!

Okay, back to Arizona. So if I apply tomorrow on 2/11/14, with no leap year this year and the way the draw falls on the 2nd Tuesday each year, that will be 2/10/14 next year. Seems to me that the 365 day license would still be good next year on the day of the draw? Would be cutting it pretty close though.

You can NOT skip a year in AZ. You have to have a valid license at the close of the DRAW, not the close of the application period.

Listen to this sage advise:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back