Why?

Oak

Expert
Why was JB Florida's topic locked? I think he was asking an honest question. :confused: :rolleyes:

Oak

That was a big long topic down in Sportsman's issues I think. I don't know why it was locked, but I've been on hunts in the west where ATVs are where they are not supposed to be, they are making lots of noise, ruining hunts. If I lived and hunted there all the time, I would be thinking of ways to stop them from doing those things. The wording, maybe that was it, oh ok?

Ithaca and everyone else, the reason I placed it in elk was because it was an observation that I made while elk hunting, during elk season. I did not place it there to be a debate, just placed an observation that I saw, and as such, thought it only fitting to acknowledge the fact that not all elk hunters are abusive with their ATVs. I also place observations of elk seen and what I see when I am out looking for elk, so maybe they also should be moved to SI :rolleyes:

I think Cali has been on the crack pipe :rolleyes:

Hey Bill do we need to find a secret place to talk ATV's and me bashing you and me coming to elk hunt with you next year???

Without it being moved all over the board???

Hey Cali.......

Man cali... you cant make anyone happy today.. I wouldnt worry about flipper he is just pissed cause he didnt get an elk tag :D :D.....

Cali did ok by me....

Delw

Well I did think of something new to say about them. I told about some of the positive things I saw this year from hunters using an ATV and then it was mentioned by you that my ATV topic was left in elk. It is not I that mentioned it was left in elk. It was I that only stated something different than the normal bashing of the ATV. Go figure. I am not looking to debate this, just stating why I posted it, and posted it in elk because it was during elk season and with elk hunters. That is all. ;) I am not for more use of the ATV, but they are legal to use and if they are used in a responsible manner within the guidelines of the law, then so be it. I also have seen much wrong done with them by hunters and non hunters, but when it is seen that they are used in a responsible manner, I think it is worth noting.

Back